Sunday, November 27, 2011

I went to Belgium!


This post was in Draft form and never published. Haha :)


Hey everyone!! I just want to let you all know that I was in BELGIUM for 5 days. Europe is so cool. I saw Devyn Husband and Henri Leclef, two of my besties through Rotary. It was so cool to see them on the other side of the world!! I was able to visit Brussels, Mechelen, Brugge, and another town. Brugge is definately the most beautiful. It's like a fairy tale!
I ate escargot, frikadels, belgain fries, chocolate, waffles, swordfish, deer, pheasant philet, and speculoos cookies. I had such a blast!

I was going to post this a long time ago, but it looks like I started it and then forgot about it. Here is a picture when we were in Mechelen, and I'm afraid that's all I have for you because I'm tooooo lazy to type everything. ;)

I was there from the 17th of November to the 22nd, and yes I got to skip some school! =D

Love, Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment